There might be a better way, but this is how I’m doing it right now:
- Set up a scene with a little mesh and a camera parented to that mesh.
- Match the camera settings in modo and unity (Since cameras take Field of View in unity and Focal Length in modo, you might want to look at this converter)
- Animate not the camera but the little mesh
- Export the scene as FBX and import it into unity
- Put a camera on the little mesh, set the y-rotation to 180
Ideas for the future: Test if it would work to just animate the camera and after importing into unity replace the now empty camera-item with an actual camera that has the same name…